Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I like laughing about you best, too.

197 reasons why I am a good boyfriend/husband - 38

In case you were wondering..
. [edited version]

12. I got airline miles
17. I treat a woman as a partner and not as an appendix
54. I have Air Conditioners
55. I have copper and stainless steel cookware
72. I never beat a woman
74. I will pull your hair
90. I will create a profile for you on my computers
94. I always open the window when I paint
96. I know how to make a fire
99. I don't care if you leave your socks on
103. I'd fuck Brad Pitt too
116. I wash my hands when I get home
120. You are hotter and more hilarious than anyone I know
126. I like laughing about myself best
145. I have clean shoes
153. I'll make fun of you
154. Aren't you tired?
156. I have a clean, healthy and complete set of teeth
162. I like smells
167. I will warm your tummy if your period hurts
169. I drink Corona with or without lime
179. I will match my clothes to fit yours, if you ask me to
196. My apartment has exposed brick walls and two fireplaces

1 comment:

Detgen said...

Most touching, I believe, is his willingness to enjoy Mexican beer with or without citrus garnish. I wonder if he is also willing to forgo the orange in his Blue Moon.