Monday, April 21, 2008

PRINCE LOOKING FOR FREIND-DATE - 23 (SF)

i CAN'T beleive I 'm putting a ad to find a freind or date,but Here I'm..Reason i'm single,is because I have been working alot the past two yrs,starting,growing my onw buss.Now i have more free time but haven't found some one special to hang out with...About me I'm jewish/Colombian pettite..and with 23 yrs.old(I'm also going to be doing some modeling Commercial print Model).I lke to;drink coffee,tea,eat out,pastries,desserts,shopping going for walks,driving,and few othar things..I play soccer,love pets...I don't:SSmoke-Drugs(just sell it to the loosers ioi)Drink(social drink ok)...I'm a clean and organized guy...Like to keeep and look sharp..about you.I like all types of womans,is up yo you,if you see any chemistry around:GO FOR IT!!!!
About my pics:You can see who I'm how I look and what I have accomplishes so far(Not trying to show off)Cars houses is all part of my buss......


This is followed by close-up pictures of his drugmobile and his eyelashes.

1 comment: