Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Actually, "a good kisser" is not a proper noun.

Good guy seeking a Great Girl - 33

So I figure I will give this a try...

I recently moved moved here to Raleigh several months and I am looking to meet new people. I am 33 w/Brown Hair and Eyes. I am of average build and 6 feet tall. I consider myself to be Intelligent, Funny, Attractive, Kind, Fun to be around, and Sincere, Affectionate and A great kisser.

I am not a big fan of Bars to meet people in, and I do have 2 daughters so it is hard to get out on weekend nights. Yes, I said 2 daughters they are 4 and 6 and they mean the world to me. My life is almost complete, I am just looking for that one special woman who could fit in the last piece.

I enjoy movies, dinner out, dancing, hanging out, being active out side, working out, and even sitting home watching reruns of old tv shows.

I am not interested in the following-
Women looking for a suger daddy.
Bible thumpers
Women with no direction or trying to get out of a bad situtation
Women who dont like kids, or are not ready for them.

I prefer-
Women who take care of themselves.
Must be funny and fun to hang around with, also that can laugh at themselves.
She should not take life to serious and MUST be able to have an intelligent conversation!!!
A Good Kisser

Wow, still reading? Well tell me a bit more about yourself and send a pic and I will send one in return.

This guy capitalizes like a German. Only this is in English.

No comments: