Sunday, February 24, 2008

Smoking kills, reduces chances of having bones jumped

Just Tires on Chatham in Cary - w4m

I walked out the side door to my car and you walked in the front door at about the same time. I know this because I noticed you as I got in my car - with it's shiny new tires - and stopped and stared. I was immediately attracted to you with your couple days scruff from not shaving, baseball cap, and sweatshirt. Your look was so "ordinary guy running errands on a Saturday" but I have never experienced such a primal attraction as I did today.

You looked at the line and went back outside. Because it was such a pretty day you took off your sweatshirt and your t-shirt came up with it as you pulled it over your head. I can still picture your chest hair pattern, smooth stomach, and the way your muscles flexed with your arms over your head. I wanted to touch you, to run my fingers through your chest hair and my lips and tongue over your neck, chest, and stomach. I sat there unsure of what to do because I have always been the pursued not the pursuer. I waited another couple secs as you tied your sweatshirt around your waist and bummed a light off the elderly gentleman also waiting for tires. I took that as a sign it might not be meant to be - I'm not into smokers. But, maybe it was more because I lacked the courage to pursue.

No comments: